brightness = ( value - min ) / ( max - min ) if ( brightness < 0 ) set to zero if ( brightness > 1 ) set to one 0 <= brightness <= 1 contrast = max - min
- Open image: xy_16bit__nuclei_high_dynamic_range.tif
- Explore different single color LUTs and LUT settings
- Appreciate that LUT settings do not change the pixel values
- Explore multi-color LUT for visualisation of high dynamic range images
- Add a LUT calibration bar to the image
Fill in the blanks
Fill in the blanks, using those words: decrease, larger than, increase, smaller than
- Pixels with values _____
maxwill appear saturated.
minconstant will _____ the contrast.
- Decreasing both
minwill _____ the overall brightness.
- Pixels with values _____ the
minwill appear black, when using a grayscale LUT.
TODO: Comparative image display
Open two images and display with the same LUT settings.