This lesson is still being designed and assembled (Pre-Alpha version)
- Try to frequently use white-board, because:
- It makes teaching more interactive.
- It slows down teaching, because you have to draw.
- Make sure you have good pens with high contrast.
- Have two white-boards:
- One for tidy concept maps.
- One for messy notes.
- Try not to sit, because:
- Teaching will be more dynamic.
- People can see and hear you better.
- Construct something to have your computer up, such that you can stand in front of it.