Would you like to contribute to this project?
Here is how you can participate:
- Contact Renato Alves to learn more about this project.
- Share one or multiple contents. Here is a non-exhaustive list of types of content that can be published here.
- a bioinformatics tutorial
- a tool that you have developed
- a technique that you think is cool
- relevant publications (yours and others')
- anything tech that changed your research
Other relevant materials
- This blog post wants to encourage submissions related to your scientific and personal journey.
- Posts on your technical skills and social experiences, your personal challenges, failures or success as scientists will be invaluable for us.
- Create an issue to correct an error or add your post
- Send a pull request to correct any error or add your post
- Schedule a meeting with me to discuss your idea or getting your interview published
Please use this markdown template to write your post and submit via email, issue or pull request.
You can read more about the GitLab Pages and data protection here
Cover photo by simonmaage on Unsplash