Before the event:
- Register to the event to get connection details.
- Check the projects listed here, and feel free to
open an issue for clarifications.
- Plan how you would like to contribute! We will be available in the zoom room set up for the event all day, you
can decide to join us for a chat or to work virtually together whenever you’d like.
- If nothing meets your interest, or if you have other ideas you would like to pitch to the community, please
contact us or contribute to this repository.
During the event:
- Join our activities for the full day or for some sessions, depending on your availability and interest.
- Ensure balanced and representative participation as well as welcoming environment.
- Work alone or in groups based on the interest in the proposed projects. Feel free to work on your own projects
and join us only for discussion or company!
- Encourage team-building and self-organization even beyond the event itself.
After the event:
- Provide us your feedback about the things that work and the things we can improve.
- Keep on working on whatever met your interest, and use this platform to coordinate activities and report their
status to the community.